Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Officially Ruler

Querida familia,

Mom and Emily are the winners this week.  I'm now down to 2 out of 7 Walkercitos that remember me.  It's cool ya know.  I'll just tell them all the awesome things that happened this week like how I saved a cat's life, 2 new familys that came to church and are getting baptized, and the gang shooting I saw and ran from.  Even though Mom's the last one who'd want to know that.

Yahp.  I got changed.  After 1 transfer.  But I LUVE IT!!!! lololol.  As the title says, I've officially gone ruler as zone leader.  My new area compy is Elder Guzman from El Progreso Honduras.  He's an odd duck.  He's my pata!!  We have so much fun together x)  He's  ALWAYS telling me how freakin' ruler he is (ruler is a missionary super obedient Nazi type).  Everyday we burn each other for whatever small chambonada/disobedience we do.  Wish I could send you all the videos we've made xD.  It's still undecided who's the ruler and who's the chambon.

The worst part of my new area is that you can see the beach from my area.  And when we climb the hill, you can see the airport too.  Over 60 planes land everyday!!  But who's counting...?  Not me, I'm ruler.  My ward is Deseret and zone is Tahuantinsuyo.  It's the same zone as the offices so I'm pretty much in charge of the President and assistants. :)
The saddest part of my area is the bishop.  Freakin' hilarious.  I'm pretty sure he's special.  On Friday I talked to him and told him all about Vegas and my family for 10 minutes and told him if there's anything we can do, he can just let us know, cuz ya know, I'm a ruler.  The next day we were doing baptismal interviews in the church, and I was there studying and searching the scriptures (like usual) the usual ruler business.  He pops up out of no where and tells me what a terrible missionary I am for not helping him sweep the floor (uh I had no idea..) and kicked us out of the church.  Sweet, gunna enjoy my time in this area.  I'm still ruler.

Anyways, I lalalalalalalooove all of you. :D  Write me cuz with only 7 months left you gotta take advantage of writing Elder Quaker while you can!!!  But no funny business, I'm a ruler.

Con Amor,
Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment