Tuesday, June 2, 2015

On the Road Again June 1st

It's Ryan's 20th birthday on Monday!  If you would like to email him a happy birthday:   ryan.walker@myldsmail.net

Or send him a snail mail card (takes an international stamp) or a package at: 
Elder Ryan Preston Walker
Perú Lima Norte Mision
Ave. Carlos Izaquirre #124
Casilla de Corrello 31-057
Independencia
Lima 28, PERU

Or send via pouch mail (usa regular stamp on a written one sided 8 1/2 x 11, folded in thirds with a piece of clear tape to hold the fold)
Elder Ryan Preston Walker
Perú Lima North Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Querida familia,

WOW am I glad this week is over.  My companion was soo trunky over nothing, and was so sure that he was going to have a change.  HAHAHAAAA NOOOOO I HAVE A CHANGE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MAÑANA ME VOY!!!!!  After 2 short changes here in zona Tahuantinsuyo (lo llamamos Craphuantinsuyo), I'm out!!  Bueno.  This could be good or bad news.  I could be zone leader in another zone, or finally put back down to a junior cheeseburger, or a 0.000000001% chance of being asistente.  Come what may.  But I've got a bad feeling haha.....

I'll miss all the awesome familias I baptized here in Craphua (por fin me toco ser cosechador!!).  I can't wait till y'all come because I'm definitely taking you guys to see them.  They're awesome and enduring to the end.

Crazy that Elder Katy Perry- I mean Elder L Tom Perry passed away.  The whole mission knew about it the same day.  Don't know if they'll do anything special, I hope they do.  But I've got to update my apostol flashcard now.

Hope you all have a bodacious week and keep spreadin' that good word of the Lord!  Stay tuned for change results next week!! :D

Con Amor,
Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment