Sunday, May 18, 2014

Surprise! MMMM! But wait! There's more!

*Ryan actually wrote this Saturday the 10th. 
Querido familia,

Yes, I know today is Saturday.  I was so trunky I decided to go to an internet cafe and write you guys while my companion was sleeping.  Just don't tell president.  Ok?

Truth is we`ll be gone all day Monday cause I guess there's a mission party this Monday at the offices!  So I won't talk to you guys Monday.  But I will see you Sunday ;)  Just to reconfirm, Ill be on google hangout at 2 o'clock Vegas time 4 o'clock Peruano time.  Ill try to use my profile, but I'm not sure if the password is different... so Ill figure something out :)  You guys just wait for a call haha.  And be ready this time!!!  Last Christmas I was freaking out because nobody was answering!!  Que mala familia no??  Ya no importo.

As for this week, not much to report after 4 days haha.  Other than being chased by a gang of little kids wanting to hug a gringo, or being whistled at every where I go.  My companion is still trunky and doesn't work much.  He really frustrated me this week when he ruined a lesson and later told me that I need to study and work harder if I want to be as good as him.  How does that song go?  "Jussst breaaattth".  I was ready to lose it and make a list of everything he`s ruined because he isn't obedient.  But that would only make things worse. Blaming others only makes wounds deeper.  Love, diligence, and patience heals.  Patience is key to any companionship.  Marriage or mission.

I'm already out of time haha so I guess Ill see you guys tomorrow, well some of you.  I miss you all.  I hope you all continue to pray and remember what a Loving Heavenly Father we have.  And when you're feeling down or suffering some kind of trial, remember blame cuts deeper, and love heals.  Patience is key!  I love you all and have a good week!!

Con Amor,
Elder Walker












No comments:

Post a Comment