Friday, August 22, 2014

Goodbye Manzanos......

I........ am..................... Tired.  And I can't even type cuz all of the letters on this keyboard are destroyed.

Yes, I was transferred.  And yes I did cry.  And not because I was transferred, but because of President.  We arrived at the offices, no big deal.  My companion and I were having our last laughs and tears when President announced the changes.  Elder blah blah blah will be blah blah blah........ Elder Walker!  Who?  Me?  oh ok.  "Elder Walker will be training!".... Noo.... "as District Leader!"..... No!......  "and opening a new area!!"................................. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
"There's pizza waiting for you inside."
Oh... well that's ok then.

Well I'm officially a daddy.  I've been out 9 months in the field and finally had a kid.  No mom, it wasn't a snake...  His name is Elder Ramirez, and he's... special :)  He reminds me al ot of my trainer Elder Naquiche.  Hes from Piura Peru just like Naquiche and acts exactly like him.  He's always talking or always singing some song, which is kind of makes me trunky lol.  He teaches well and isn't scared at all, but always talks about flowery stuff like the love of Christ and feeling his love touch our hearts.  Me, I never say stuff like that.  But some how it works!  He says it and I think it was just super cheesy, but then the Latinos say "Awww, I would love to feel that!"  What?!  Sweet, whatever works, just get baptized next week, alright?  lol, nah I don't say that.  But If I had one word to describe him, it'd be fruit.  Fruity on the outside, but sweet on the inside.  Sweet guy.  He's really fun tho.  He always wants to do something new, even when I'm super lazy and make him clean my shoes, fill out my district leader paperwork, or make him do contacts.  The only thing that bothers me... just like my trainer... he snores!!!!!  NOOOOOOO!!!!  ahhhhhh of all the kids I could've had..... Luckily I saved those ear plugs from mom. ;)

My new area is PURE hills.  Worse than my first area.  It's all really just come down on me at once.  Its a lot of new responsibility and work, enough to make one trunky.  But I'd say I'm handling it well.  Just wish I could get some sleep at night instead of listening to snores....  lol he snores like hes drowning.  Sometimes I think he really is.  
My point is...please pray for me and our new area this week.  There's A LOT to do and it kind of stresses me out sometimes.  I'm alright and still having fun, but an extra push would help ;)

I'd love to include a spiritual message, but I'm out of time from trying to type on a keyboard that doesn't have keys haha.  Next week will be different.  I love you all, and I hope you're all safe and happy. :)  Have a fruitylicious week, and stay tuned for more sweet stuff next week!

Con Amor,
Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment