Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hamsters can swim . . .

Querida familia,

Thanksgiving!!!  How exciting if you actually have friends.  And money. And food. I have none of those so I passed it eating a bag of Oreo with milk filling out the area book.  Whoop.

I got called to migracions again this week,little to my surprise that after 1 year I FINALLY GOT MY VISA!!!!!! Whoop.

The wife and daughter of my family were baptized last Saturday. Such a special day :)  I shed one tear bearing my testimony for added effect.  I gave them a picture of the temple as a gift but sadly will already be in Vegas before they get sealed in the temple... But the husbands getting baptized next month so stay tuned :D

Sorry this letter sucks.  I ate Way too much aji hot sauce last night and payed for it this morning.  Still suffering, but when I get better, thinking Ill go for another round of aji tonight... Whoop.

I love you.

Con Amor,
Elder Wafer
baptisms!!!

Fam soto lara. My favorite family yet. Very spiritual baptism, wish you could all be there.  The husband will be baptized next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment