Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Missionaries walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked and

BUeNoS DiaS Famalia!

Lets just get it over with, today's my 8 month anniversary woooo!!!  I'm a big boy now, wow!  Weird to think Ive already passed through 1/3 of the mission!  ONE THIRD.  That's like almost half of a pizza.

Buts that's all the news this week haha.  Oh and we had a ward talent show.  Nothing beats the Old Horizon Ward Talent shows.  All we did was watch people dance Peruvian dances, little kids run around, and the missionaries did some comedy to liven up the party.
I also ate some more weird food this week.  No surprise there.  I had anchovies for the first time in my life.  Wasn't as bad as I thought it was, and ended up eating half the bowl.  I also thought I was eating chicken for a lunch, until I bit into it and some organs and whatever gross stuff fell out.  Turns out it was the liver of some animal I don't even know the name in Spanish.  Great.  The most embarrassing part was that the Sister saw me from the other room bite into it and almost puke.  She felt bad haha, I just told her the usual Gringos aren't allowed to eat this food, mission rules.

Once again, I'm already out of time.  Sorry.  I promise a better letter for next week, which are transfers ;). My letters are getting worse every week haha.  But hey, its not about me, its about you guys!  So you guys have a great week and stay fresh!  And whatever you do, don't eat anything that looks like liver. 

Con Amor,
Elder Walker
 A little late but enjoy the pictures of pancakes, talent show and pedicure and más!

No comments:

Post a Comment