Monday, April 23, 2012

COngrats REBY and JAZZY!!!!!!!!

Dear Family,
First of all i just want to give a shout out to Rebs and Jazz!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH!!!!!!!   Congrats to both of you on the weddings!!!!  SOOOOO so so sad I can´t be there....you have no idea, but I bet you´re both soooo happy.  Thanks for the letters and invites, you both look great!!!!  You know I would have been there front row!!!!   love.
 
THis week was incredible!!!!  Not gonna lie I´ve never felt so pushed and stressed in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Training is HARD WORK!!!!!   but, My companion is great!  So on fire and ready to go!  Hermana Cozzolino and I make the best team ever!  She´s great, she´ll make me lunch while I´m doing calls, she is very loving and always gives service continually.  It´s really refreshing to have someone with brand new to the mission with fresh ideas.  We´ve started trying new things in this area.  I really had the impression to focus on families this transfer.  We´ve been in and out of members homes trying to implement Predicad mi Evangelio in every home.  So far we´ve gotten 3 families to purchase the book.  In part member families we have focused on Noche de Hogar, family home evening.  I´m really excited to see the success from this.  Yesterday we passed out Books of Mormon to every family in the ward to pray and think of somebody they can gift the book to.  I think it got everyone excited again to help us in the work.  It´s also tradition today to pass out free books throughout all of Spain.  There´s people with stands of all kinds of books everywhere.  My miracle this week is my companion.  I was worried about doing a lot of the work here on my own while still having to train and teach someone Spanish.  Well having a native to train has been such a blessing.  She´s been a huge help! I love my companion and the new and refreshing energy she has brought to the mission.  We get along too well and naturally work at the same pace.  My Spanish has also sky-rocketed this week as it forces me to contantly speak Spanish.  I´m already adapting her accent.  I´ve learned so so so much in just a week.  I´m excited to see what more the future brings.  I know we will find someone this month to baptize.  Our recent converts are doing okay.  Mirian has been awfully sick so we haven´t seen her at church for the last 2 weeks, but her husband has been there.  Andrea never comes and we can never seem to get ahold of her.  We will keep trying.  THis area has a lot of work to be done.  We are trying to implement the bishops new mission plan this week.  Our sleeves are rolled up and there´s never a dead moment.  I don´t think I´ve worked so hard in all of my mission.  Since we have been on the go and working so much I haven´t written in my journal for a whole week.  That is what I am repenting of.  I know this work is the greatest work alive.  I know we are engaged in a great cause.  I see the hand of the Lord more and more.  The church is true.  Thank you for everything family, love you!  ¡Tenga un buen semana!
Love,
Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment